What kind of procrastinator are you?
I took this quiz and must say that I am not surprised at my results.
You fear whatever you are doing is not good enough. There is always a pinch of something missing. You do things slowly, thoroughly and constantly review your work to make sure everything is as it is supposed to be. Even though you think your job is well done, you cannot feel secure about it and need to go through it over and over again.Tips to overcome:
• Realize that refining your work not necessarily adds value to it.
• Consider whether the details you are working on are relevant, or if you are doing it to look good to others..
• Set a clear “good enough” point and do not go beyond it.
• Understand that not fulfilling your goal is worse than having a few less than perfect details
• Use a time tracking device or software – Suggestion: www.primaerp.com
A quote for you: “If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.” ― Ecclesiastes 11:4