1. I grew up on a dairy farm and milked cows 2x a day until I turned 18 and ran away but not far enough away.
2. Our house did not have running water or a bathroom until I was 15. (That was 1987)
3. I want to be a roller derby girl, still.
4. I have strange yearnings to dye my hair hot pink and wear a hot pink shirt with black hot pants, black platform heels, a white kercheif around my neck with a black daisy in my hair. I am a punk at heart. I look nothing like this. I am too conservative.
5. I like to swim, but I am afraid of the water. ?!?!
6. I wanted to be a doctor, an anthropologist and join the Army. I did none of these.
7. I moved across country with only what would fit in my car, no job, no place to live and $327.42 to my name. I survived.
8. I am a domestic violence survivor.
9. I was raised Southern Baptist, but converted to Catholicism. I think I am probably neither.
10. I dream of perpetually sunny days with white wicker chairs on a big porch and ferns hanging off the eaves.